Green Star Certification
Indoor plants can help to contribute 2 points towards a Green Star Interiors rating through the reduction of indoor pollutants, where:
- Indoor plants are evenly distributed over the nominated space; and
- The health of the plants is maintained with a (minimum) two-year maintenance agreement
Supporting your Green Star Certification
Ambius can support your Green Star application by assisting with compliance requirements as well as supplying supporting documentation, including:
- Confirmation of the quantity and species of all plants supplied
- A statement supporting the plants suitability to indoor environments
- Horticultural Maintenance Plan that meets the certification requirements, including demonstration of (at least) a two year commitment
- Confirmation that the plants supplied were installed within the tenancy fitout
- The total number and sizes of plants installed and the fraction of the NLA covered by the plants
- A copy of the as-built tenancy plan indicating the location of the plants/planters.
Contact your Ambius Design Consultant to discuss your Green Star project on 1300 228 891.
Ambius is an active partner and member of the Green Building Council of Australia.